We also know that what you want of your Lease Advisors (whether advising on a portfolio or a single asset) is that they have:
- Deep knowledge of the law
- Proven negotiating skills
- A profound understanding that a good Landlord-Tenant relationship is critical
Underpinning our Lease Advisory skills is our understanding of the fact that one of the primary objectives of all lease related negotiations is to arrive at an equitable and sustainable outcome – for all parties.
Our Lease Advisory expertise includes:
- Rent reviews
- Lease renewals (inside and outside the 1954 Act)
- Lease restructuring - including re-gears, surrenders, re-grants and removal or inclusion of break options
- Due diligence on leases – prior to the acquisition or disposal of an asset
- Expert witness
- Alternative dispute resolution (Independent Expert, Arbitration or mediation)
Our expertise extends across all real estate sectors, including commercial property leasing for offices, industrial and logistics, retail, healthcare, public sector and aviation , as well as rural properties including farm and estate buildings. Our advice is based on informed market knowledge and a thorough understanding of contract terms and the legislation which governs it.
Perhaps the most important attributes of our Lease Advisory team are clear and regular communications (to ensure our clients know, understand and agree with the lease/rent review strategy) and the fact that the Team only comprises experienced consultants who combine strategic consultancy expertise, with compelling negotiation skills and a single minded focus on securing the best terms for clients – in terms of helping them realise their strategic and financial goals.
Our Lease Advisory team works closely with other specialists drawn from across the firm to ensure that clients benefit from integrated and holistic property advice – one team, one plan, one goal.
Our team of Rural Lease Advisory specialists has extensive experience of:
- Alternative dispute resolution including arbitration and mediation
- Assured Shorthold Tenancy (ASTs) agreements
- Granting long term Farm Business Tenancies (FBTs)
- Rent reviews
- Reviewing & renewing existing agreements
- Service of Notices
- Succession applications
- Surrender negotiations
- Acting as Expert Witnesses on technical matters
Managing the complexities of rural landlord and tenant matters has earned the team a reputation for providing clients with impartial and independent advice in order to allow them to make informed decisions.
Whether advising landlords or tenants, our national team of Rural Lease Advisory experts combines sensitive but astute negotiating skills, with a deep knowledge and understanding of current landlord and tenant related legislation – especially its application in the rural environment to arrive at an equitable and sustainable outcome – for all parties.
To find out how we can help please call Carl Pearson about any rural lease or rent review enquiries you might have, or complete our online enquiry form and we will get straight back to you.
Telecoms Lease Advisory is a specialist, niche business – and one our team has considerable experience of and expertise in.
Having successfully advised over 6,000 clients nationally, we have proved that we understand the complexities associated with telecommunication base stations located on both land and buildings.
- Have negotiated in excess of 10,000 leases, licenses and wayleave agreements on behalf of land and property owners across the UK
- Maintain one of the UK’s most comprehensive databases of telecoms site – to underpin our lease and rent negotiations
Given the fact that most of our team previously worked for telecom operators, we know and understand the drivers which influence decisions and can therefore negotiate leases from a position of strength – to secure the best terms for our clients.
To find out how we can help please call Chris Hicks about any telecoms related lease enquiry you might have or complete our online enquiry form and we will get straight back to you.