We help our Third Sector clients by developing and implementing intelligent property strategies designed to:
- Create safe and rewarding spaces which their stakeholders can use and enjoy
- Minimise operational costs and liabilities
- Optimise efficiencies, occupancy and value across the portfolio in line with the aims and objectives of the organisation
- Develop and implement property strategies and plans to ensure that the portfolio meets the needs of the organisation and delivers on its Net Zero and green/sustainability ambitions
Above all, we help our clients address any property-related issues that could impact their ability to achieve their goals.
Our core skills include:
- Acquisition and Disposal of assets
- Business Rates Advice
- Building Consultancy
- Delivering Net Zero
- Expert Witness
- Green Energy and Sustainability
- Investment Advice
- Lease Advice
- Planning Consultancy
- Rural Property Advice
- Telecoms Consultancy
- Valuation – be it a single property or a portfolio valuation
In addition to helping our Third Sector clients professionally, everyone in the firm understands our role and responsibilities as individuals to the communities in which we work and live.
Our Third Sector Team works closely with other specialist teams drawn from across the firm to ensure that clients benefit from integrated and holistic property advice – one team, one plan, one goal.