If you are a utility company looking for a team of specialists who:
- Have a wealth of knowledge and understand your sector
- Have a peerless reputation for infrastructure consultancy, management and maintenance
- Are truly innovative
- Operate nationally – successfully safeguarding some of the nation's most strategically important and valuable assets
then talk to us.
These are not hollow claims. The facts are:
- Sector knowledge – our clients include some of the world's leading electricity, fibre, gas, hydrocarbon and water companies
- Peerless reputation – for over 100 years, we have focused on delivering a highly responsive, high-quality, high-value and competitively priced service. Over the last 15 years, our client retention rate has been 98%
- National capability – covering England, Scotland and Wales, we offer one of Britain's most comprehensive 24/7 Utilities & Infrastructure services
- Innovative – we have created operationally critical support services, saving our clients millions of pounds.
- LSBUD: LSBUD (‘Linesearch before U dig’): helps owners protect over 1 million km of their pipes and cables in the electricity, gas, high pressure fuel, water and telecoms/fibre optic networks.
- LINEWATCH: a service for high-pressure oil and gas pipeline operators designed to help them operate safely and minimise accidental damage to their assets
Having operated extensively in the UK utility and infrastructure sector for so long, we have developed a deep understanding of utility companies' operational requirements and accumulated a 'team memory' of successful solutions.
We also have extensive knowledge of relevant legislation, allowing us to make informed recommendations, saving our clients time and money on their infrastructure projects.
One of the most compelling reasons clients appoint and stay with us is that our firm started almost 200 years ago, advising farmers and landowners on rural matters. Today, we also have an extensive commercial and residential capability which means that our Utilities & Infrastructure Team has access to specialists who understand the priorities and concerns of consumers and clients. Therefore, they can anticipate issues resulting from our clients' operations and plans.
To find out how we can help your company meet your infrastructure-related objectives, please call Clare Phillipson today or complete our online enquiry form.
Our multidisciplinary service works seamlessly with other specialist teams across the firm to ensure that clients benefit from integrated and holistic advice – one team, one plan, one goal.