We also know that buying or selling a property can sometimes be a complex chain of potential hurdles – any of which could derail a process charged with emotion, uncertainty and ambition. The residential property sector needs residential expertise.
That is why our team only comprises experienced residential property consultants who:
- Love helping their clients make informed decisions – whether buying or selling their home
- Provide impartial and honest advice – even if sometimes, it’s not what their client wants to hear
- Understand their local markets – which allows them to value properties accurately
- Have a profound understanding of the buying and selling process – therefore, they can provide counsel, which only someone, who knows the process can provide
As such, every new relationship starts with:
- Listening to what you say
- Understanding what you want,
- Knowing what your unique drivers are – that unique combination of choice of location, budget, space requirements, local amenities and timing
Having understood and clarified your brief, we focus on:
- Positioning – identifying and highlighting the features and benefits which will make your home shine in a crowded market
- Marketing – creating a strategy which includes a unique combination of tailored promotional brochures as well as digital and social media marketing campaigns designed to reach the broadest possible group of potential buyers
- Targeting – knowing which potential buyer wants your property is a critical skill of ours
- Delivering – proactively doing all we can to ensure your agreed sale proceeds to completion
Moving home can be one of the most stressful things you will ever do, and that is why we will do whatever we can to eliminate that pain.
If you are thinking of moving, talk to us. We really can help.
Our House Moving Handbook contains helpful information if you feel you’re ready to move. Click here to download a copy.
The team also works closely with other specialist teams across the firm to ensure that clients benefit from integrated and holistic property advice – one team, one plan, one goal.