Our focus is always on ensuring clients optimise the asset value of their investments and realise their financial and strategic goals.
The team works closely with other specialties drawn from across the firm including:
- Acquisition and Disposal experts
- Building Consultants
- Business Rates advisors – who focus on commercial properties, at pre and post development stages
- Development Funding advisors
- Development Valuers
- New Home sales
- Planning Consultants
- Promotion advice and implementation
- Property Management – of commercial properties
- Sustainability specialists
We provide our clients with a comprehensive and holistic service designed to support them throughout the lifecycle of the development - from inception to completion.
The key elements of our property Development service includes:
Our national Property Development Team is highly experienced in delivering residential, commercial, employment and mixed-use projects.
The service comprises:
- Site identification and mapping
- Land consortium and land assembly
- Marketing of strategic opportunities
- Securing development partners
- Negotiation of legal agreements
- Planning promotion strategy
- Collaboration and equalisation agreements
Our Property Development team has a proven reputation for acquiring and disposing of Development Lead Opportunities.
Regional experts, who advise on consented sites, allocation and land with strategic hope, have extensive local, regional and national contacts and are therefore able to identify buyers, as well as evaluate the merit of their proposals – in order to secure the best value for our clients.
Our expertise includes:
- Disposal of development opportunities (with or without planning permission)
- Viability assessments
- Valuation and price determination
- Option price analysis
- Build cost analysis
- Public sector development strategies
Drawing on our detailed knowledge of the occupational and capital markets, we provide clients with market leading advice on all commercial development opportunities.
Our clients, who include private landowners, institutional funds, property companies and developers seek our expertise and advice on land or opportunities with the potential for uses such as Industrial & Logistics, Business Space, Out of Town Retail, Mixed Use, Roadside or Leisure.
Our services include:
- Negotiating strategic promotion and development agreements
- Site appraisal, viability assessments and residual valuations
- Valuation and Price determination
- Pre-development advice on uses, mix and layouts (to meet market demands)
- Sale of land with and without planning permission
- Negotiation of option drawdown prices
- Land assembly and landowner collaboration agreements
- Detailed market reports such as Employment Land Reviews in support of planning applications or detailed master planning
- Monitoring of land promotion and option agreements
As a firm with a reputation for delivering integrated multidiscipline solutions, we work very successfully with other specialist teams from across the firm such as:
- Commercial Agency
- Building Consultancy
- Natural Capital
- Property Management
- Sustainable Energy
In a world where delivering sustainable, energy efficient and low carbon buildings is critical, as is the biodiversity and health of our natural world, our skill lies in helping clients navigate ever changing legislation and regulations to enhance our future built environment.
Ultimately, we help ensure value returns are maximised and aligned with clients’ overarching needs and objectives.
Our role is to mitigate the risk of price complications by interrogating all options and providing clients with informed advice on the most appropriate ones for them.
We advise developers and landowners on affordable housing and assist with the delivery of these units throughout our development opportunities to drive best value for our client.
We work with a wide range of Registered Providers and transact on a range of tenures - working with Providers, Local Authorities and Housebuilders.
We are also well placed to provide advice on sites which we have not been involved in from inception.
We help Estates and Portfolio Managers identify, promote and deliver strategic projects which enhance asset values, as well as fulfil social and environmental objectives.
We achieve this through bespoke Estate Reviews and Options Appraisals for specified sites – as every site and every Estate is different – and, working closely with our clients, we resolve issues and deliver schemes they and their future generations can be proud of.
Our services include:
- Options appraisals
- Valuation & viability
- Strategic agreements
- Traditional development management
- Preparation of project briefs
- Coordinating project teams
- Preparation and implementation of project programmes
- Advice on mechanisms to protect legacy
Our Green Offset portal (https://greenoffset.co.uk/ ) is an independent non-profit-making application, developed by Fisher German, specifically to provide a marketplace for :
- Green Offset Providers – such as institutional, corporate and private land owners
- Organisations and ‘carbon buyers’ seeking to compensate for the CO2 or other greenhouse emissions generated in the course of their operations – such as developers.
The Development Team, working closely with the firm’s Natural Capital Specialists, provides advice on the options available in order to deal with various environmental and planning obligations such as:
- Designing onsite provisions
- Costings for implementation
- Natural Capital land acquisitions
- Reporting on offsite options
- Sourcing Biodiversity Net Gain credits and Carbon credits
- Implementation and sourcing of habitat banks