We provide clients with a Valuation Report which meets their brief and is produced in a format tailored to their specific protocols and processes.
Our Reports comply with the RICS Valuation Standards (Red Book).
Whether we are valuing residential properties, commercial assets and portfolios, or farms, estates and farm buildings, we guarantee that every asset or portfolio valuation will be:
- Undertaken by an RICS registered valuer
- Peer-reviewed by a partner and qualified valuer
- Completed on time
- Underpinned by a RICS approved professional indemnity policy
Our national valuation service is delivered by a team of over 50 RICS registered valuers operating out of a network of 27 offices – combining national coverage with local knowledge.
The Property Valuation team works closely with other specialists (such as transactional, sustainability, planning and investment experts, and building consultants) to ensure that every valuation is comprehensive, accurate and underpinned by comparable evidence, as well as corroborated and validated intel.
Our stringent internal protocols ensure the accuracy, consistency and quality of everything we do and comply fully with RICS regulations. We are always accessible and available to explain the conclusions of our Valuation Reports.
We advise financial institutions, investors, lenders, property companies, property-owning corporations and private individuals. We also advise Third and Public sector organisations and help them make informed decisions about the value of their property assets.
Our services include:
- Advising individuals, investors and corporates on asset/portfolio values for financial accounting purposes
- Taxation, including inheritance tax and other statutory reporting
- Charity Act valuations
- Consulting valuations
- Dispute resolution valuations
- Expert witness
- Litigation and compensation-related valuations
- Pre-acquisition and pre-development valuations – as part of the due diligence process
- Public and private sector financial reporting
- Secured lending valuations
- Compulsory purchase compensation
- Development viability
- Leasehold enfranchisement
- Pension purposes (including SIPP and SASS)
To find out how we can help you, please call Helena Tibbitts regarding rural and residential valuation enquiries or Jason Clines, Tom Norfolk or Phil Winckles in connection with residential and commercial valuations.
Alternatively, you can complete our online enquiry form.
Clients benefit from our integrated and holistic approach to property advice – one team, one plan, one goal