If you are contemplating issues such as:
- Optimising the long term value of your portfolio
- Net Zero strategies to ‘green’ your portfolio
- Minimising your costs and liabilities
- Accessing Expert Witnesses to ensure agreed strategies can be implemented with minimum impact on the communities you serve...
… then talk to us. We are a multi-disciplined team of qualified property professionals and public sector experts who understand the drivers, operational protocols and issues our Public Sector clients face – and we know how to deliver equitable results for all their stakeholders.
Our Public Sector team focuses on helping clients maximise the value of their property assets by reducing/managing the:
- Cost of ownership and occupancy
- Risks associated with their property portfolio and their reputation
- Helping to develop and manage their property investment funds – be it acquiring or disposing of single properties, or portfolio investments
- Ensuring all stakeholders benefit from a fair, efficient and cost-sensitive relationship with their (public sector) landlords, occupiers and service providers
Our core skills include:
- Acquisition and Disposal of commercial, residential and rural assets
- Agricultural Property Advice
- Business Rates Advice
- Building Consultancy
- Compulsory Purchase and Compensation
- Delivering Net Zero
- Expert Witness
- Green Energy and Sustainability
- Investment Advice
- Lease Advice
- Planning Consultancy
- Property Management
- Rural Property Advice
- Strategic Asset Management
- Telecoms Consultancy
- Valuation – be it a single property or portfolio valuation
To speak to our Public Sector experts today, call Phil Winckles, or complete our online enquiry form and we will get straight back to you.
Our Public Sector team also works closely with other specialist teams drawn from across the firm to ensure that clients benefit from integrated and holistic property advice – one team, one plan, one goal.