This is why we start by understanding our clients' goals and then develop creative planning solutions for every stage of an asset’s lifecycle. This approach works, as demonstrated by our 97% approval rate on planning applications and, when asked, our clients have told us that they would use us again – and they do.
Our qualified team of Planning Consultants work closely with our market experts across the firm, to ensure that the advice we give combines professional planning expertise with a deep understanding of regional and national trends, as well as local market sensitivities.
Our core includes:
- Undertaking due diligence and feasibility analysis
- Preparing planning constraints reports and land appraisals
- Developing site-specific planning strategies to reflect clients' goals
- Managing every stage of the planning application process
- Liaising with Local Authority teams, statutory consultees and the community to help inform and support the planning application process
- Providing permitted development and lawful development advice
- Preparing pre-application submissions
- Managing planning applications and appeals
- Making Local Plan and Neighbourhood Plan representations
- Advising on Section 106 and the Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL)
- Providing Expert Witness at Planning Inquiries and Local Plan Examinations in Public
- Discharging of conditions, listed building and scheduled monument consent applications
- Resolving enforcement matters
- Environmental Impact Assessments
Our multisector experience includes:
- Mixed-use schemes
- Sustainable energy
We focus on providing a bespoke service to ensure that every client receives a tailored plan which combines expert advice with robust imaginative strategies, designed to realise their specific objectives.
Our team’s primary goals are to ensure that clients:
- Achieve their strategic goals
- Maximise the value of their assets
- Access creative (planning) solutions to complex development challenges
- Meet their Social Value commitments
- Are able to optimise their Net Zero plans – where appropriate
The team works closely with other specialist teams across the firm to ensure that clients benefit from integrated and holistic property advice – one team, one plan, one goal.