- Has deep technical knowledge
- Understands how best to interpret legislation, in order to achieve clients’ strategic and operational goals
- Appreciates the concerns and priorities of landowners – which allows us to negotiate and implement fair and equitable solutions
- Combines informed advice with rigorous implementation
- Is aware that every recommendation and action could impact/or enhance clients’ reputations and their financial performance
To understand our unique capability, consider the fact that:
- Our sector-specific skills have been honed over the last 130 years - that is how long we have been advising utilities and infrastructure companies
- Our firm has been working with thousands of landowners for almost 200 years
As our clients’ requirements evolve and grow (from natural gas to hydrogen; from conventional to renewable electricity generation; from regional water networks to national strategic resource options), so does our capability and our expertise. But the backbone of our service continues to be our landowner engagement capability – be it negotiating land rights or wayleaves, acquiring temporary rights or sensitively managing the compulsory acquisition of land.
What differentiates us is the fact that we truly understand the impact of infrastructure on property and on the people who own and live on the land.
We know that for most utilities and infrastructure companies, the interaction between them and the landowning communities has to be honest, equitable and sustainable. Our role is to ensure that happens.
To find out how we can help you, please call George Simpson about any enquiries/concerns you might have or complete our online enquiry form and we will get straight back to you.
The Infrastructure Consultancy team works closely with other specialists drawn from across the firm to ensure that clients benefit from integrated and holistic property advice – one team, one plan, one goal.