This is why we know that our clients expect only two things from every member of our Agriculture Team:
- Informed and impartial advice
- An unremitting focus on helping them achieve their short and long term ambitions and targets for their portfolio
Our national Agriculture Advisory Team comprises multi-disciplined experts who together, provide clients with a comprehensive and integrated agricultural consultancy service which covers all aspects of farming and land management such as:
- Farm management
- Strategic farm and estate planning
- Contract Farming and Share Farming agreements
- Environmental matters, woodland management, sporting and conservation aspects
- Biodiversity Net Gain and Development Offsetting
- Joint Venture arrangements
- Sustainable Energy and Net Zero consultancy
Today, the agribusiness sector is a complex, diverse and challenging business which requires agriculture specialists who combine:
- Traditional skills and expertise - such as knowledge of the land and how to farm it efficiently and effectively
- Knowledge of leading edge technological developments such as:
- Soil technology
- Sustainable food systems
- Regenerative farming techniques
- Data analysis
In addition, we have a profound understanding of current and impending legislation and the national regulatory framework - especially relevant given important grants and payments available to farmers, such as the Basic Payment Scheme, Countryside Stewardship and other grant schemes. Our Agricultural Services Team’s skills, experience and expertise encompasses all these specialist and disparate skills.
Click here to learn about these.
In addition, the Agriculture Advisory Team often works closely with other experts from within the firm to help build value in the portfolio or minimise the risks and liabilities our clients face. These specialist teams include:
- Rural Property Consultants
- Architectural Design – especially of barns, conversions and farmsteads
- Building Consultants
- Business Rates Advisors
- Compensation (CPO) specialists – vital if there are road schemes, pipelines and other public works under consideration
- Land Development Consultants
- Telecoms Consultants – especially important (given the protection of the Electronic Communications Code) if operators decide to install, upgrade or review the rent of their telecoms equipment on your land
To find out how we can help, please call David Kinnersley, or complete our enquiry form, and we will get straight back to you.
Our Agriculture team also works closely with other specialist teams drawn from across the firm to ensure that clients benefit from integrated and holistic property advice – one team, one plan, one goal.