We are an innovative and market leading team of specialists whose remit from our clients is simple:
- Reduce risks to their network
- Avoid operational delays
- Ensure that any interaction with landowners and other stakeholders is fair, equitable and undertaken in the most efficient way
- Understand how important stakeholder relationship management and the impact of damage-related interruptions are to our clients’ reputations and their financial performance
‘Innovative’ is not a word we use lightly. In response to an identified market need for Infrastructure Management Services, we developed, launched and built two successful nationwide services, which have saved our clients millions of pounds and helped keep millions of people (who worked near their networks), safe from harm.
Our ‘innovative’ services include:
- LinesearchbeforeUdig (LSBUD) is a ‘safe digging’ service which helps over 120 asset owners by protecting over one million kilometres of their assets from damage by third parties working around these assets across the country. The service handles over 3.75 million third party ‘user’ enquiries a year.
- LINEWATCH: a service for high-pressure oil and gas pipeline operators, which is designed to help them operate safely and minimise accidental damage to their assets and the environment
Working nationally, we are responsible for the Infrastructure Project Management of thousands of kilometres of pipeline and fibre optic cables. Our expertise includes:
- Helping ensure that our clients’ infrastructure is not damaged by third parties
- Raising third parties’ awareness of best practices when working close to our clients’ assets
- Undertaking asset surveys on a daily, weekly, fortnightly and monthly basis - including road patrols, cathodic protection and valve maintenance
- Responsibility for mechanical maintenance of clients’ infrastructure
- Organising the repair of existing infrastructure, including obtaining the necessary land rights
- Installation of new apparatus where required, including management of the project as required
- Undertaking major project work in association with national infrastructure schemes
- Maintaining the currency of clients’ geographical information and ownership records relating to their networks
- Providing clients with a 24/7, highly responsive problem-solving service
To find out how we can help, please call Richard Broome or complete our online enquiry form and we will get straight back to you.
The Infrastructure Management & Maintenance team works closely with other specialists drawn from across the firm to ensure that clients benefit from integrated and holistic property advice – one team, one plan, one goal.