We are a market-facing multidisciplinary team, who work seamlessly together and draw on the expertise from across the firm. Our team of investment specialists will:
- Dissect your brief
- Drill down so we truly understand it and then
- And only then, use our experience, expertise, market knowledge and contacts to identify appropriate opportunities which meet your objectives - in terms of location, value, tenure, investment yield and future liabilities
Our acute market awareness, ability to spot trends and deliver tailored advice helps our clients achieve their goals.
We develop and execute successful single asset and portfolio-wide initiatives. Our expertise lies in sourcing relevant income producing assets to acquire, making recommendations on how best to manage and grow the value of your assets and identifying potential purchasers for assets you wish to dispose of.
Our private and public sector clients expect their Fisher German Investment Team to be:
- Trusted partners who focus solely on delivering a high value and tailored service
- Capable of assessing the true (anticipated) financial performance of assets, as well as the opportunities and risks associated with every investment decision
- Experts who really understand the inherent values of traditional or alternative commercial investments, farms, estates and rural assets, as well as the factors which influence the value and performance of property in each sector
- Informed; to help clients de-risk and future-proof their investments – whether creating and implementing Net Zero and sustainability strategies, or advising on setting up farm management companies and making efficient tax decisions
- Empathetic: advisors who understand the priorities, pressures and expectations of their clients – be they:
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Private and institutional investors
- Public and Third Sector organisations
So, if you are looking for strategic advice and/or smart asset acquisition, asset management and/or disposal consultancy, please call James Routledge about any Commercial Property Investment enquiries you might have, or Richard Gadd if your focus is farms or rural estates. Alternatively, please complete our online enquiry form and we will get straight back to you.
The Property Investment team also works closely with other specialists, drawn from across the firm to ensure that clients benefit from integrated and holistic property advice – one team, one plan, one goal.
Our specialist services include:
Working seamlessly with other specialist teams from across the firm, we are able to provide strategic asset management advice on individual properties and whole portfolios. This ensures clients' business plan objectives are always met.
We safeguard the long-term value of our clients' investments by assessing risks and opportunities and providing regular reports.
Whether you require advice on:
- Setting up a Farming Company, or how to improve its efficiency and effectiveness
- Optimising the regulatory and/or tax opportunities associated with running a successful (farm) trading business
- Ensuring all property and Business Rates reliefs are being claimed
- De-risking, where possible, any historic issues associated with the land, as well as minimising risks associated with rights of way, easements, wayleaves title and boundary issues …
… then talk to us. We have almost 200 years of farm and estates experience to draw on.
Applying our informed understanding of the market, we draw on an extensive network of contacts to identify the most appropriate on and off-market opportunities to select only those which would meet our clients' specific requirements.
Opportunities are evaluated by our team of specialists - who have earned a reputation for deep market insights, attention to detail and objectivity. We assess an asset’s or portfolio's strengths, weaknesses and issues in order to evaluate its sustainability and suitability - before any recommendations are made and instructions implemented.
Once acquisition terms are agreed, we advise and support the acquisition process as necessary.
Our advice on the appropriate timing and methodology for sale is driven by our understanding of:
- Current market dynamics and values
- The relative position of the asset within its individual asset plan and consideration of potential future asset risks
Only after undertaking significant pre-marketing research and due diligence, are we confident that we are providing our clients with the right strategic advice, designed to ensure the asset is positioned to maximise value.
Applying targeted and coordinated disposal strategies, appropriate for the individual asset, ensures that we achieve suitable market penetration to maximise receipts.
Our detailed pre-marketing due diligence streamlines the disposal process and mitigates risk.
Drawing on our deep understanding of market dynamics, value and active investors, we are able to provide both funders and developers with advice on financing structures for speculative and/or pre-let development opportunities.