Our GIS team can meet all your geospatial needs providing a comprehensive package of services to include analysis, background data, surveys and plans.
Our team is made up of GIS experts with a combined experience of over 30 years. Utilising our mapping technology, we can provide expert mapping, location services and data analysis. Our range of comprehensive geospatial services include:
- Large scale plan production
- Land Registry compliant plan preparation
- Geo-referencing original deeds and agreements
- Rural estate mapping
- Project support to large utility schemes
- Land referencing
- Map books covering routes/ estates
- Mobile and web GIS applications
- Interactive, layered and 3D PDF creation
Our sophisticated software allows us to manage your data by tailoring it to specific requirements.
- Data cleansing
- Task automation
- Database management
- Analysis and interpretation
- Data Sharing/ formatting
GPS based surveys are used to capture reliable and accurate sub-centimetre location data in the field.
- Capturing new boundaries for the plotting/dividing and sale of land
- Locating the position of historic easement/rights areas on the ground
- Ownership boundary disputes
- Elevation capture
- Supplying evidence to the Land Registry of incorrect Title plan boundaries
- Registering Lease areas with accurate Land Registry compliant plans
- Capture existing utility assets
- Mark out proposed utility routes/assets
As Ordnance Survey Partners we hold direct unlimited access to up to date OS mapping products at a discounted rate.