Across England today there are a range of agricultural grants available to help provide funding to improve the environment, and increase the productivity of farming and the rural economy; with agribusiness grants available for farming/forestry equipment and innovative technology, new business ventures, rural tourism and diversification, and renewable heat and energy projects.
Fisher German have had great success in obtaining a wide range of grants for farmland and rural businesses. We have an excellent relationship with both agencies and other funding bodies at a local, regional and national level and understand their requirements regarding the application process.
We have been involved in advising on many schemes for clients from green waste composting and renewable energy schemes, to local produce farm shops, livery enterprises, community rooms and building conversions.
Fisher German has the experience to understand your objectives and can help to maximise the chances of agricultural grant success in what are often highly competitive circumstances.
We can guide you through:
- Identifying the most suitable source of funding for your agricultural projects
- Assessing the feasibility of your scheme
- Preparing an expression of interest (EOI)
- Liaising with the funding provider
- Planning and other statutory issues
- The full grant application with supporting budgets & business plans
Please contact us to discuss whether your project or business proposal may be suitable for grant funding support.