We support the development of apprentices across various pathways such as Rural, Commercial and Building Surveying which enables the individual to complete their degree and personal qualification, whilst working as a Fisher German colleague. In addition, we have apprentices employed in a variety of specialist business roles including HR and administration, while supporting those looking for a career change to move into different roles within Fisher German.
Our apprentices benefit from:
- On-the-job training, funded by Fisher German
- Real work experience from day one
- The same learning opportunities as our graduates
- A dedicated in-house support network throughout your apprenticeship journey
- A competitive starting salary
- Great benefits – including holiday trading, discounts on hundreds of top UK brands, sporting and social events, study leave and access to 24/7 health & wellbeing support
The basic entry requirements for an apprenticeship role at Fisher German are B,B,C grade A-levels but we will also consider individuals who are close to these grades, as we absolutely believe that we are investing in the individual and who you are is very important to us.
Each of our 28 offices is different and you’ll have the opportunity to work with a wide range of colleagues and clients, while being given the chance to develop and grow within a smaller team. Our apprentices are highly valued across the business and you will gain responsibility early on in your career, contributing to our overall success and vision.
If you are employed on our apprentice surveyor pathway, you will also be looked after by our graduate team, who will help you to achieve your professional qualification and your APC (assessment of professional competency) to become a qualified member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS). We have a fantastic record of supporting candidates through their APC journey.