Development Site For SaleBuilding Plot Adj To The Willows, Well Lane, Mollington, Chester, Cheshire
Offers in Excess of £250,000 Sold
An exceptional development plot with full planning consent for a substantial detached dwelling within established and generous grounds, of approx. 0.2 acres. *Sale by Informal Tender*
- For Sale by Informal Tender 12 noon on Friday 30th August 2019
- A rare opportunity to acquire a flat development plot within a mature garden setting in a prime residential location
- Full planning approval for a detached two-storey dwelling under Planning Ref: 18/04443/FUL
- The proposed accommodation to include a central reception hall, 3 reception rooms, open-plan dining kitchen, utility room and WC, 4 double bedrooms, 3 bath/shower rooms
- Integral double garage
- Approx 3,080 sq ft GIA, including garaging
- Wonderful mature garden setting
- Plot extends to approximately 0.2 acres
- Subject to a Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) payment
The plot sits within the current grounds of The Willows, a handsome Grade II listed residence, within the pretty village of Mollington. Mollington itself enjoys a village hall, a very well-regarded primary school, hotel and spa, and is home to Mollington Cricket Club. The village is characterised by some wonderful tree-lined lanes with grass verges and farmland, as well as many noteworthy properties. Cheshire Oaks is within four miles, with its Designer Outlet offering, including restaurants and bars, whilst Chester has a comprehensive offering.
The area is well-placed for commuting to the commercial centres of the North West, with the M53 and M56 interchange being within four miles. Nearby Capenhurst Railway Station has regular services to Liverpool and Chester, whilst Chester has a direct service to London Euston within two hours.
Local state schools include St Oswald’s C of E Primary School, within a few hundred metres, and Upton-by-Chester High School. Highly regarded independent schools include King’s and Queen’s Schools in Chester.
The sale of this site is a rare opportunity to acquire a level development plot within a mature garden setting, in a prime residential location. The proposed dwelling has been sympathetically designed to fit with the adjacent property, The Willows, including a clay tiled roof, decorative tiled dormer windows, red Cheshire bricks with dental course, self-coloured ivory render and painted windows with cast stone sills. The property also accounts for space for solar and PV panels to boost the property’s eco credentials.
The proposed accommodation is listed in the previous bullet points and extends to approximately 3,080 sq ft (286 sq m) GIA, including the garaging.
The plot extends to approximately 0.2 acres with east-facing front gardens and west-facing rear gardens, ample parking and double garaging.
Full planning approval was granted on 18 March 2019 by Cheshire West and Chester Council under Application No: 18/04443/FUL. The development should commence before 18 March 2022.
A full information pack will be available from the selling agent, and also available on the Cheshire West and Chester Council Planning Portal, including the following:
• Planning Application Form
• Planning Approval Notice
• Great Crested Newt Mitigation Plan
• Proposed Site Plans, Floor Plans and Elevations
The land being offered is shown edged red on the site plan within these particulars. The purchaser will be responsible for erecting and maintaining a new hedge with fence along the western boundary of the site running in a curve from the existing southern boundary to the proposed wall to the north of the proposed house.