Our experienced Auction Team has a proven reputation of organising and running onsite and online auctions across the country.
There are three things which underpin the success of the auctions we run:
Extensive knowledge of farm machinery and equipment
Every campaign is bespoke and we:
- Implement a targeted on and offline campaign designed to generate interest and excitement in the auction items
- Target our substantial database of registered UK and International buyers
- Auction Catalogue – a clear description of the auction items, illustrated by numerous images of each lot
- Every seller is provided with accurate sales data at the fall of the hammer, from our cloud based real time accounting system.
- A swift transmission of the sale proceeds to the seller.
These are all critical elements of our successful auction experience.
If you are planning to dispose of any farm machinery, plant and/or equipment, or if you are simply seeking a valuation, please call Ginny Banham or complete our online enquiry form and we will get straight back to you.
Our Auction team works closely with other specialists drawn from across the firm, to ensure that clients benefit from integrated and holistic property advice – one team, one plan, one goal.