- To resolve various planning issues on a long-standing stalled residential conversion project enabling a developer to complete the development.
- To confirm the lawful commencement of the original planning permission.
- To negotiate with the Council to resolve any residual planning, listed building and building control issues.
- Undertaking a forensic examination of Building Control records, tracking down the original developer for a Statutory Declaration and achieving a Lawful Development Certificate
- Working with planning and conservation officers to agree a set of urgent works to secure the building
- Agreeing the scope of a new Listed Building Consent application to resolve heritage concerns.
- Project managing a team of specialist consultants to deal with planning issues on this unusual building.
- Provision of more housing in the area.
- Preservation of a listed building
- Removal of a site causing significant problems for the local community