Brentwood & Cardiff
- Perform a desktop analysis of seventeen units across two client portfolios in Brentwood and Cardiff to assess their current energy performance.
- Arrange Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) where relevant via SBEM and DSM modelling software to maintain and futureproof the assets in terms of current and future Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards (MEES).
- Recommendations were made for building improvements along with a strategy for implementation and for transitioning them to at least EPC Level B.
- Roof-mounted solar photovoltaics (PV) and Electric Vehicle (EV) charging were also considered where applicable.
- We worked closely with our Client to understand both their requirements for this instruction and how we can help them to achieve their sustainability goals.
- We worked in conjunction with the Property Asset Managers to compile and confirm relevant tenancy and EPC data for both portfolios.
- We evaluated the current energy performance and carbon footprint and ranked assets in priority order for future investment, to ensure regulatory compliance and minimise the risk of stranding.
- The Client was presented with a PAP for each portfolio, including a unit-by-unit review, energy performance and investment recommendations.
- An implementation strategy was put forward based on the most high priority assets.