A complex sale of a mini-country estate
- To provide a professional valuation for probate purposes
- To assess the potential for residential development of the land and offer overage advice
- To manage release of current tenancies
- To advise on the sale of the various elements of the Estate to maximise sale receipt.
- To deal with the disposal of contents
- Provision of RICS compliant valuation in designated time frame
- Preparation of a planning brief document to advise our clients on the potential of the site and to include land retention and an appropriate development uplift clause
- Providing an appropriate lotting plan to maximise the value of the various sale elements
- Comprehensive marketing campaign targeting local, regional and national purchasers.
- Sale by private treaty – negotiated the sale (which included adding additional woodland), liaised with the graziers, negotiated with the tenants with sporting rights, agreed a suitable timeframe to satisfy all parties.
- Marketing strategy delivered local, national and international potential purchasers.
- Overage clause on designated area to protect future interests of vendors.
- Successful marketing campaign secured a purchaser for the whole