Land For SaleLand Off Mill Lane, Mill Lane, Gratwich, Uttoxeter, Staffordshire
Offers in Excess of £175,000
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a ring-fenced parcel of pastureland located off Mill Lane with roadside access.
- • Approximately 21.41 acres (8.66 hectares)
- • Divided into 4 separate parcels
- • Planning permission for the creation of two fishing lakes with associated facilities and improved access off Mill Lane
- • Natural water supply for livestock
- • High priority for Environmental Stewardship
- • Close proximity to A518 Stafford Road
- • Close proximity to the hamlet of Gratwich
This block of pasture is situated in an attractive position with roadside access off Mill Lane which presents an exciting prospect to any purchaser. The area is approximately 21.41 acres (8.66 hectares).
The land is predominantly Grade 4 with some areas of Grade 3 land to both the north and south of the main block. The property is ring fenced and incorporates 4 separate paddocks, bounded to the north by the River Blythe.