House To LetBrydge Cottage, Nursery Lane, Nether Alderley, Macclesfield, Cheshire
£1,700 pcm Let Agreed
UNDER OFFER. A spacious and detached farmhouse accessed from a sweeping, gated drive in a secluded rural position.
- UNDER OFFER entrance hall • sitting room • dining room • study/bedroom 4 • farmhouse kitchen/breakfast room • utility/shower room • boot room • landing • 3 bedrooms • family bathroom • attractive gardens • ample car parking
The following Rent and Deposit will be payable before the tenancy starts;
• Rent £1,700 PCM
• Deposit £1,960
• Pets at the discretion of the landlord
Please contact us prior to viewing the property for full details - and at least before you make any decision about this property.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following:
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce Proof of Identification, Proof of Address, a wage slip and signed Terms and Conditions prior to referencing proceeding. We would ask for your co-operation so that we can quickly process your application.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions yourself.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.