A dedicated team of town planners deliver specialist planning advice for utilities, infrastructure and renewables projects. They work on projects alongside utility service providers from water, oil, fibre optics, electricity, gas and telecommunication sectors across the country. Their work is diverse and encompasses renewables and minerals planning. Work involves devising robust strategies to secure the most time and cost effective solutions to delivering planning compliance for complex projects. The team are currently advising private, institutional and corporate clients.
- Feasibility and strategy advice
- Pre-application submissions
- Site promotion
- Interpretation of permitted development rights
- Planning applications and appeals
- Applications for listed building consent
- Applications for scheduled ancient monument consent
- Discharge of conditions application
- Environmental impact assessment
- Resolution of enforcement matters
Recent projects the team has been involved with include:
- Providing planning and EIA advice in relation to tunnel projects for diversions to a major water pipeline.
- Secured planning permission for oil pipeline diversions across the country.
- Secured planning permission for new reservoirs.