Our experienced team of Chartered Surveyors handle a vast range of landlord and tenant matters giving professional advice to reflect market trends and deliver the best outcome for our clients.
We provide strategic advice to both landlords and tenants, ensuring compliance with trigger notices and statute spanning the following key areas:
- Rent reviews
- Lease renewals (inside or outside the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954)
- Lease restructuring and consultancy – to include re-gears, surrenders and re-grants and removal or inclusion of break options
- Lease due diligence on the acquisition and disposal of leasehold interests
- Business plan preparation & Asset management strategy
- Dispute resolution and Expert Witness
Our experienced Chartered Surveyors are up to date with all relevant case law enabling them to provide informed advice on the complex issues surrounding matters such as lease renewals and rent reviews where factors such as timing, market knowledge and commercial acumen all come into play.
Business Rates can account for a significant proportion of overall property occupation costs and therefore businesses need to be confident that the rates they are paying represent a fair cost. We therefore offer Rating advice to include:
- Business Rates Appeals
- Empty Property Rates
Working closely with our building surveying department we are also able to advise on dilapidation issues and schedules of condition prior to lease.
To find out more information of how Fisher German can assist you with any landlord and tenant matters, please contact one of our team.