We have been providing managed infrastructure services for 35 years and believe we are able to offer unique support in this highly specialised area. We have developed a dedicated and experienced infrastructure asset management team to meet the sector’s ever-changing challenges and responsibilities.
Our team deals with all aspects of infrastructure management, currently overseeing more than 4,000 kms of buried high pressure refined hydro carbon pipeline, coupled with the maintenance support on approximately 1500 kms. In addition, we also provide project management services including: electrical cable management, pipeline maintenance, acquiring land rights for pipeline schemes, compensation and land acquisition advice and settlement of all ongoing claims.
We have developed bespoke systems for the management of linear apparatus and for linear project work. These web-based systems are always accessible to our clients and allow us to achieve the most cost effective real-time reporting.
- Ensuring infrastructure is not damaged by third parties
- Raising awareness of best practice when working close to our clients’ apparatus
- Repair and installation of new apparatus associated with the existing apparatus
- Maintenance and update of the owners and occupiers’ details through whose land the infrastructure runs
- Organisation of specialist surveys on a daily, weekly, fortnightly and monthly basis covering road patrols and value maintenance
- Major project work in association with ongoing system management
- Management of geographical information relating to our clients’ networks
- Undertaking mechanical maintenance on infrastructure
- Working with industry stakeholders to improve standards and behaviours and enhance customer experience
- Rent reviews and lease renewals
- Expert Witness and lands chamber referrals
- Strategic operational advice
We pride ourselves on our innovative approach to the infrastructure management market and if you would like to discuss in more detail the work we do in this sector please contact our team.