Infrastructure consulting is one of our areas of specialism, and we are fully qualified to apply the relevant legislation to any infrastructure scheme. We provide high quality, personal yet client-focused advice that enables us to deal with specific project objectives.
Our team has considerable infrastructure consulting experience, dealing with capital and operational projects. In many respects, we led the way in designing and developing tailored reporting systems that give improved client access, improved efficiency, cost savings and greater customer satisfaction. Fisher German’s long association with utilities and infrastructure demonstrates the strong working relationship we have developed with client and customer alike.
This experience gives us the ability to anticipate landowners' and occupiers’ concerns and to advise accordingly which helps in providing prompt solutions to any issues and ensures that interested parties are dealt with promptly and efficiently.
- Land and Interest Referencing
- Project programme planning
- Access Negotiation and Management of Legal Notices
- Compensation and Valuation Strategy
- Site Acquisitions and disposals
- CPO/DCO Statute Project Management
- Decommissioning Works
- Preparing and managing legal agreements
- Pre- scheme consultation
- Reinstatement Plans
- Online KPI reporting
- Service Enquiries
- Expert Witness and Lands Chamber Referral