As specialist farm consultants, we are able to draw on our diverse knowledge of agriculture and the wider property industry to advise on business performance and strategic direction. We can make recommendations on any changes that might need to be made to improve and strengthen the business.
Our agro business consultants pride themselves on their ability to build long term relationships with clients. We advise individual, family and commercial farming and food businesses, public sector bodies, banking institutions, fund managers and non-governmental organisations on a range of farming and agricultural issues across the UK and overseas.
Our agribusiness consultancy services includes:
- Business planning and strategic direction, structural reviews and business change budgeting and cashflow forecasting
- Business financial analysis and benchmarking against industry targets
- Cross compliance advice including NVZ’s and waste management regulations
- Labour and machinery planning, advising on capital replacement policies including accurate costings on machinery and associated equipment down to a per hour, or per acre basis
- Diversification and investment appraisals including renewable energy advice
- Supporting reports for agricultural dwelling, farm buildings and other planning applications
- Reports for banks including full profit and loss, enterprise analysis and forward cashflows to assess future capital requirements
- Mentoring services, business recovery and rescue
- Rent tenders and rent reviews
- Business succession planning