Land For SaleLand At Gumley, Main Street, Gumley, Market Harborough, Leicestershire
Best and final offers in writing to the selling agent by 12 noon on Friday 15th March 2019
- Lot 1 - 3.68 acres
- Lot 2 - 2.03 acres
- 5.71 acres in total
- Permanent pasture
- Mature woodland
- Hard core access
- Mains Water
In view of the considerable interest shown in the above properties and following instructions from our Client, we are inviting best and final offers for the above property. We would like to invite you to make such an offer which should be submitted on the following basis:
1. All offers should be based on the particulars of sale for the Land at Gumley and can be for the whole, or individual lots being Lots 1 and 2 as defined in the particulars. In respect of the whole offers would need to be in excess of £60,000 (Sixty Thousand Pounds).
2. All offers should be submitted in writing and should be received at this office no later than midday on 15th March 2019.
3. The offer should be contained in a sealed envelope and clearly marked “Land at Gumley”.
4. Offers will also be accepted by email to email@example.com by prior arrangement.
5. All offers must be made on behalf of a named purchaser with full address provided.
6. All offers should be in pounds sterling and it is recommended that offers are made for an uneven sum to avoid identical bids.
7. All offers must be for a fixed sum and no escalating bids will be considered or any offers which are made calculable by reference to another offer.
8. All parties submitting offers should indicate their proposed intention for the land and no offers will be considered that are subject to planning permission.
9. Offers should be made on the understanding that it will be expected that contracts should be exchanged and secured with a deposit of 10% of the purchase price within 20 working days of receipt of contract documentation by the offerer’s solicitors.
10. Offers should be supported by a bank reference or similar confirmation as to the availability of all finance for the price offered. If mortgage finance is to be used for the purchase, then the amount of mortgage required must be stated and details provided as to the mortgage offer held. The ability to demonstrate that all finance is immediately available and that this will not inhibit the proposed timescales for the sale set out within this letter will be a key factor in selecting the successful purchaser.
11. The name and address of your acting on your Solicitor acting on your behalf is to be supplied.
12. The vendor’s preference for completion date will be agreed prior to exchange of contracts.
13. All offers received will be submitted to the vendor as soon as possible and you will be notified of our client’s instructions at the earliest opportunity.
14. Prospective purchasers are advised that acceptance or otherwise of any offer is at the sole discretion of the vendors who are not bound to accept the highest or any offer.
Should you wish to discuss any matter relating to the land prior to the closing date for offers, then please do not hesitate to cus on 01858 410200.