Land For SaleLand At Tixall, Tixall, Stafford, Staffordshire
Offers in Excess of £60,000 Sale Agreed
Fantastic opportunity to purchase a well presented parcel of pasture land located off Tixall road with double gated roadside access
- • Close proximity to the village of Tixall
- • Land classification map of mixed Grade 2 and Grade 4 land
- • Roadside access with double width gates
- • Approximately 6.41 acres (2.59 Hectares)
- • Sectioned into four use full paddocks
- • Productive pasture land
The property is situated in an attractive position with roadside access which presents an exciting prospect for any purchaser. The area is approximately 6.41 acres (2.59 hectares).
The land is predominantly Grade 2 and Grade 4 and is currently divided into four paddocks. There is also a small area of amenity spinney situated towards the south west corner.