The land is located in the semi-rural no through village of Henton, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. It is well located to take full advantage of the Chilterns countryside which offers many opportunities for walking and riding with its array of pretty villages and inns. The village has the Peacock Hotel and restaurant and there are footpaths and bridleways directly out onto open countryside. The M40 (J6) is close by giving access to Oxford in the West and London to the East. The Chiltern railway line accessed from Princes Risborough ( 4 miles away), with services to London Marylebone takeing approximately 40 minutes. Both Princes Risborough and Chinnor have good everyday shopping facilities and the historic market town of Thame (within 6 miles) offers a further range of shops and amenities.
The land to the rear of the farmhouse measures circa 4.5 - 5 acres and benefits from planning permission for an outdoor riding arena and stables, served by a new track from the existing access. Application No: P17/S3780/FUL
Full plans for planning approvals are available upon request.
Land For Sale1 Manor Farm House Lot 2 The Land, Henton, Chinnor OX39
Guide price £125,000 Sale Agreed
Circa 5.5 acres of land with planning permission for an outdoor riding arena and stables. Deadline for offers 1pm on Thursday 23rd May 2019
- Three Paddocks forming approximately 5.5 acres
- Planning permission for a riding arena and stables
- Exceptional location
- Full plans and copy planning permissions available upon request
- Deadline for offers 1pm on Thursday 23rd May 2019
- An overage will be placed on the land in relation to any future residential development
- Please contact sole selling agents for more information