House For SaleNorthwood Lodge, Stanton Lane, Ellastone, Ashbourne, Staffordshire
Guide price £950,000 Sold
A stunning property with excellent facilities, including potential annexe space, set within a delightful wooded valley.
- Spacious reception hall with stone floor and underfloor heating. Utility room and guest cloakroom off
- Principal sitting room with stone fireplace and Morso multi-fuel stove.
- 2 further good size reception rooms, one with a fireplace and woodburning stove.
- Open plan hand crafted breakfast kitchen with centre island and Aga, and breakfast room with fireplace and wood burner; two sets of double doors opening to an east facing terrace.
- Master bedroom suite with en suite bathroom with separate shower cubicle, and dressing room.
- Guest bedroom with en suite shower room. 3 further bedrooms and family bathroom.
- Delightful formal gardens with York stone paths and terraces, mature trees and established borders.
- Fantastic oak framed summer house with bi-fold doors, underfloor heating and woodburning stove. Adjoining dining terrace with substantial wood fired pizza oven and island with sink.
- Grounds extending to about 8 acres also include a belt of mixed woodland, featuring bluebells and rhododendrons, paddock land of about 0.6 acres and stabling.