House For SaleWild Cherry Cottage, Main Street, North Newington, Banbury, Oxfordshire
Guide price £675,000 Sale Agreed
A fabulous new home built of stone to a high standard and specification throughout
- Light and spacious family accommodation
- Kitchen/Dining room, sitting room
- Family room, utility room
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Guest bedroom with ensuite, Two further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Plenty of off street parking
- Enclosed gardens with stone built home office building
- Fitted carpets and tiled floors throughout
- 10 year NHBC Build Warranty
The North Oxfordshire village of North Newington comprises principally of period ironstone houses and cottages. Village facilities include public house, pre-school, cricket club, village activities, children’s play park and the popular Bishop Carpenter primary school. A school bus provides transport to the local secondary school, Warriner School in Bloxham. The nearby town of Banbury provides comprehensive amenities. There are mainline rail services to London Marylebone from Banbury (journey time approximately 53 minutes) and access to the M40 motorway via junction 11 just 3 miles away at Banbury.
Wild Cherry Cottage has been built to a high standard and specification throughout by a local developer. It offers light and spacious accommodation making it ideal for family living, in a well-regarded village.
The entrance hall leads to the kitchen/dining room, with doors leading to the terrace and garden. There is an adjacent utility room, with door to the garden. The sitting room is dual aspect with a wood burning stove, and patio doors to the terrace. Completing the ground floor are a family room and cloakroom/wc.
On the first floor the master bedroom has an ensuite shower room. There are three further bedrooms (one with ensuite shower room), and a family bathroom.
The landscaped gardens surround the house, with external lighting to all areas. A stone outbuilding has been converted into a useful home/office, with power and light connected. A gravelled driveway provides plenty of off-street parking.
Heating and Hot water:
• Under floor heating to ground floor with individual programmable room thermostats. First floor thermostatic valves to radiators.
• Worcester Bosch Greenstar Boiler with Green store 250ltr cylinder
• New eco rated Defra approved log burning stove design ready 2022
Windows and Doors:
• Jeldwen high performance energy efficient doors and windows with security locking.
• 100% LED Lighting
• Wall mounted power and TV points to main bedrooms and reception room
• Neptune hand painted Solid Oak Suffolk kitchen with Peninsula and White Quartz Carrera work tops Bosch fitted appliances including induction hob, oven, fridge freezer, dishwasher fitted flush ceiling extractor and washer dryer. Perrin and Rowe swivel taps
• The family bathroom is fully fitted with thermostatic shower and bath fill. Fitted cupboard and vanity units, with dual fuel towel rails.
• Ensuites fitted with contemporary style units sinks and wc's Fusion shower trays and screens, with dual fuel towel rails