House For Sale3, Claridge Gardens, Great Bourton, Banbury, Oxfordshire
Offers in Excess of £730,000 Sale Agreed
A fabulous detached new home built to a very high standard and specification throughout in a popular village.
- Entrance hall
- Sitting room
- Kitchen/dining room with vaulted ceiling
- Utility/boot room
- Ground floor shower room
- Two ground floor bedrooms
- Two first floor bedrooms & family bathroom
- Double garage with off-street parking
- Enclosed gardens
Great Bourton is situated in attractive countryside just north of Banbury. The village has an active community, and amenities include a village hall, The Bell Inn public house and All Saints Church, dating back 600 years.
Cropredy, the neighbouring village, provides an excellent range of facilities including a doctors surgery, shop, school, coffee shop and additional public houses. Banbury offers a wide range of excellent local facilities including shops, restaurants, public houses and leisure facilities. The property is well served for communications with the nearby M40 (Junction 11) and Banbury rail station into London Marylebone (56 minutes).
3 Claridge Gardens was built by a local developer, March Projects, and completed in 2022. It is one of three bespoke detached properties. The specification and finishes are of a very high standard throughout and would suit a number of purchasers looking to live in the popular village of Great Bourton.
• Fully fitted kitchen with quartz worktop and upstands.
• Neff appliances including induction hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Wine cooler.
• There are two sets of bi-fold doors onto the terrace and garden.
• Fully fitted units. Belfast sink.
• Space, electrics and plumbing for washing machine and tumble drier.
• Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware.
• Crosswater brassware .
• Merlyn shower screens.
• Concealed shower control valves to shower head and handheld mixer.
• Freestanding bath with floor standing mixer tap to master bathroom
Heating & Hot Water
• Air Source Heat Pump (Daikin Altherma 11.2 KW).
• 250l Daikin hot water cylinder.
• Underfloor heating to ground floor with radiators to first floor.
• Multiroom programmable thermostats to ground floor.
• One thermostat to first floor with thermostatic radiator valves.
• Oak clad double garage with electrically operated roller shutter door.
• 3 Phase electricity distribution board for optimum car charging capability.
• Double electric sockets front and rear.
• External tap to rear terrace and side entrance.
• External feature lighting to frontage and rear terrace.
• Garden and terrace are a good size.