CHOOSE YOUR PACKAGE ON PLOT 13!!
*100% Part Exchange*
*£1,250 Legal Package
*Stamp duty paid*
*£1,250 legal package
A lengthy kitchen/family space dominates one side of the ground floor, whilst a separate living room captures open views of the garden through French doors and full height side lights. A further reception room could lend itself to a study/work space or create a formal dining area for entertaining. With four double bedrooms, a large family bathroom and additional ensuite facilties, this is a family home with grand standing.
Lawnswood has easy access to the nearby A38 providing direct links to Lichfield (approx 11m), Derby (approx 15m) and Birmingham (approx 28m). There are many indoor and outdoor activities nearby including National Forest Adventure Farm, Rollaston Forestry Centre, National Brewery Centre and Branston Water Park. School and colleges nearby include Rykneld Primary School, John Taylor High School, John Taylor Free School and Burton College.
Lawnswood, on the edge of Tatenhill
Lawnswood is a stunning collection of 70 new homes by Cameron Homes, within the Branston Locks development on the edge of Tatenhill. Lawnswood is well situated with countryside and a wealth of amenities on the doorstep. These include Barton Marina, Branston Golf and Country Club and the National Forest, as well as Bannatyne Health Club and Spa, several shopping centres and a number of bars and restaurants.
** CONTACT FISHER GERMAN NOW TO ARRANGE YOUR PRIVATE APPOINTMENT **
* Please note the images shown are of a show home and not plot specific, these are intended for guidance only.
House For SaleLawnswood - The Standen, Branston Road, Tatenhill, Burton on Trent, Staffordshire
Guide price £345,000
LAWNSWOOD Plots 13 & 15 - Plot 13 Ready to move into! Book a viewing today!!
- £1000 Holiday Voucher
- UPGRADES: Fitted sliding wardrobes in the master bedroom and Five-panel, cottage-style internal doors
- A stunning collection of 70 new homes within the Branston Locks development on the edge of Tatenhill
- The Standen - Plots 13 & 15 Phase 1 with Plot 13 -Ready to move into!
- A lengthy kitchen/family space dominates one side of the ground floor area
- Separate living room captures open views of the garden through French doors & full height side lights
- A further reception room could lend itself to a study/work space or create a formal dining area
- 4 double bedrooms
- A large family bathroom and additional ensuite facilities
- Exclusive offer! Flooring throughout, £2,000 John Lewis vouchers & £1,250 legal package*!
- CONTACT FISHER GERMAN NOW TO ARRANGE YOUR PRIVATE APPOINTMENT