House For SalePlot 4, The Arlow, Meadow Rise, 6 Ash Tree Close, Alfrick, Worcester, Worcestershire
Guide price £325,000 Sale Agreed
The ARLOW is a new stunning three bedroom home, immaculately designed with an enclosed rear garden. Located in the sought-after village of Alfrick, this home has everything you need!
- An attractive three bedroom semi-detached home with superb living accommodation
- A substantial kitchen/dining room spanning the width of the house
- Double doors from the kitchen/dining room lead out to the rear landscaped garden, perfect for alfresco dining
- Spacious living room with a large window encouraging an abundance of light
- Bedroom one benefits from a fitted wardrobe
- Bedroom two lends itself perfectly to an addition of a desk if desired
- A convenient separate storage cupboard located on the landing
- Two parking spaces in tandem
- Set in the pretty and picturesque village of Alfrick
The Arlow is a charming semi-detached three bedroom house, providing excellent accommodation and superb high specification.
On the ground floor you will discover a spacious kitchen/dining room which stretches the width of the house and boasts a fitted kitchen and double doors leading out to the rear garden, great for summer alfresco dining. The ground floor also has a generously sized living room and downstairs cloakroom. Upstairs, you'll find the master bedroom, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The property also benefits from a landscaped enclosed rear garden and two tandem parking spaces.
A distinctive collection of twenty-one 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes set on the edge of the Malvern Hills within the lively and sought-after village of Alfrick in Worcestershire. All of the homes are being built to the highest standard, as you could only expect from Cotswold Oak, with quality and sustainability in mind.
The charming village of Alfrick enjoys an enviable position at the foot of the Malvern Hills yet is just 8 miles west from the City of Worcester.
An award-winning village store run by community volunteers as well as a post office create convenience on your doorstep, whilst the quaint cafe provides the ideal place to socialise with friends, family and neighbours. The vibrant City of Worcester is under 25 minutes' drive away and offers an abundance of unique independent shops, as well as high street favourites and a great choice of cafes and eateries to suit all tastes.
Alfrick is superbly served for schooling with the popular Suckley Primary school rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted, and secondary school Dyson Perrins CofE Academy nearby. Malvern College, Malvern St James in Malvern, RGS, Kings School and University of Worcester are easily accessible also.
Alfrick is very well connected, the M5 (J7) provides excellent transport links to nearby towns and cities. Additionally, Great Malvern Railway Station offers superb links to London and Birmingham New Street, Birmingham Airport is located just 25 minutes' drive away and provides flights to mainland Europe and worldwide destinations.
* NOW TAKING RESERVATIONS, CONTACT US NOW TO FIND OUT HOW TO SECURE YOURS *
Disclaimer: Please be aware that the images shown are computer generated and are for indicative purposes only.