House For SalePlot 2, The Lea, Meadow Rise, 4 Ash Tree Close, Alfrick, Worcester, Worcestershire
Guide price £375,000 Sale Agreed
An inspiring double fronted three bedroom home, THE LEA is as exceptional internally as externally. This new home is generously proportioned, situated in the sought-after village of Alfrick
- An exceptional three bedroom detached home with bright and spacious interiors
- The living room boasts a charming bay window and double doors onto the private garden
- The centre of the house incorporates an inspiring entrance hallway complete with a modest cloakroom
- The vast kitchen/dining room benefits from dual-aspect and spans the length of the house enhancing the room with light and a sense of space
- This home comes with a modern fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Luxurious master bedroom features an en-suite shower room and dressing area
- A separate family bathroom is located on the landing serving bedrooms two and three
- Carport and additional private parking
- Enclosed rear garden
- Idyllic village location, only 8 miles from the City of Worcester
The Lea is an exceptional three bedroom detached family home with bright and spacious interior spaces.
The ground floor is split between an impressive formal living room and a vast open-plan kitchen/dining room, both stretch the length of the property. The kitchen/dining room is well-equipped, while the dual-aspect living room boasts a charming bay window and double doors leading onto the garden. There is also a downstairs cloakroom off the main hall.
On the first floor, the luxurious master suite benefits from an en suite shower room and dressing area. Along the landing is the family bathroom and two additional bedrooms. Externally, the property features a carport private parking, and enclosed rear garden.
A distinctive collection of twenty-one 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes set on the edge of the Malvern Hills within the lively and sought-after village of Alfrick in Worcestershire. All of the homes are being built to the highest standard, as you could only expect from Cotswold Oak, with quality and sustainability in mind.
The charming village of Alfrick enjoys an enviable position at the foot of the Malvern Hills yet is just 8 miles west from the City of Worcester.
An award-winning village store run by community volunteers as well as a post office create convenience on your doorstep, whilst the quaint cafe provides the ideal place to socialise with friends, family and neighbours. The vibrant City of Worcester is under 25 minutes' drive away and offers an abundance of unique independent shops, as well as high street favourites and a great choice of cafes and eateries to suit all tastes.
Alfrick is superbly served for schooling with the popular Suckley Primary school rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted, and secondary school Dyson Perrins CofE Academy nearby. Malvern College, Malvern St James in Malvern, RGS, Kings School and University of Worcester are easily accessible also.
Alfrick is very well connected, the M5 (J7) provides excellent transport links to nearby towns and cities. Additionally, Great Malvern Railway Station offers superb links to London and Birmingham New Street, Birmingham Airport is located just 25 minutes' drive away and provides flights to mainland Europe and worldwide destinations.
* NOW TAKING RESERVATIONS, CALL US TO FIND OUT HOW TO SECURE YOUR NEW HOME TODAY *
Disclaimer: Please be aware that the images shown are computer generated and are for indicative purposes only.