Flat/Apartment For SaleMercia House (Apt 4), 51, South Bar Street, Banbury, Oxfordshire
Guide price £295,000 Sold
Bespoke First Floor Two Bedroom Apartment.
- Stylish two bedroom first floor apartment
- Fully fitted kitchen with open plan living and dining area
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Second bedroom
- Bathroom with bath and shower over, wc and handbasin
- Allocated parking
- Communal courtyard and garden
- Desirable town location
- Please note the lease does not allow for any pets
Mercia House is an imposing Grade II Listed period property, which has been sympathetically converted to provide ten unique and bespoke apartments located in the most desirable part of Banbury close to the famous Cross. Each apartment offers some fabulous, ornate and individual features that have been carefully blended with the different ages of the property.
Each apartment has the benefit of one parking space (two parking spaces for the two bedroom apartments) at the rear of the building, along with bicycle storage. A communal rear courtyard and front garden provide places to relax. Banbury town centre is easily accessible and the railway station is approximately 12 minutes' walk, making them ideal commuting, downsizing or investment properties.
A management company will be set up to manage the communal areas. Further details on request. A leasehold is in place for 150 years.