Mercia House is an imposing Grade II Listed period property, which has been sympathetically converted to provide ten unique and bespoke apartments located in the most desirable part of Banbury close to the famous Cross. Each apartment offers some fabulous, ornate and individual features that have been carefully blended with the different ages of the property.
Each apartment has the benefit of one parking space (two parking spaces for the two bedroom apartments) at the rear of the building, along with bicycle storage. A communal rear courtyard and front garden provide places to relax. Banbury town centre is easily accessible and the railway station is approximately 12 minutes' walk, making them ideal commuting, downsizing or investment properties.
A management company will be set up to manage the communal areas. Further details on request. A leasehold is in place for 150 years.
- Stunning two bedroom apartment with full height sash windows to the front of the building
- Fully fitted kitchen with open plan dining and living area
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Second bedroom
- Bathroom with bath and shower over, wc, handbasin
- Allocated parking, communal grounds
- Desirable town location
- Please note the lease does not allow for any pets