Flat For Sale39 Aston Court, Basin Road, Worcester, Worcestershire
Guide price £630,000 Sale Agreed
Stunning penthouse with 3 double bedrooms, outside space and fabulous views
- In all approx 1304 sq ft of spacious accommodation with the 'WOW' factor
- Wonderful far reaching views towards the Malverns and views of Worcester Cathedral
- All rooms have full height windows and doors opening onto the balconies
- Fabulous open plan living space with mirror fronted cupboards and well fitted kitchen leading off
- Master bedroom with quality fitted cupboards and smart en-suite
- 2 further double bedrooms each having an abundance of fitted units providing plenty of storage
- Beautifully fitted bathroom, cloaks cupboard off hallway and store off 3rd bedroom
- Lift access
- 2 parking spaces, ground floor storage room, secure gated complex. NO ONWARD CHAIN
39 Aston Court is a stunning penthouse built by Taylor Wimpey in 2012. Located in an enviable position overlooking the River Severn. The penthouse has the most stunning far reaching views towards the Malvern Hills and towards the City centre, Glover’s Needle and Worcester Cathedral. The apartment block is within a secure gated complex, ideal for a purchaser looking for a lock up and leave property. Worcester City centre is within walking distance, no need for a car or taxi after a day or night out in the City, either for work or recreation. The City has a wealth of restaurants and bars along with excellent shopping and leisure facilities including the cricket ground, race course and The Swan Theatre which are all within walking distance and Worcester Warriors at Sixways on the edge of the city. From the front balcony of the penthouse you can watch the world go by whilst listening to the gentle sound of the weir. There is a high degree of privacy on both balconies.
39 Aston Court is a stunning penthouse which when entering definitely has the WOW factor. The lift carries you to the top floor and opens into a hallway giving access to just two penthouse apartments. The interior of the penthouse is presented to an extremely high standard and has quality fittings such as Karndean flooring running throughout most of the property, the current owner has designed and had fitted high quality units and cupboards throughout the apartment providing an abundance of extra storage space which is so important for apartment living. The spacious accommodation has open plan living/dining room with fitted kitchen off. The master bedroom benifits from en-suite facilities . There are two further double bedrooms and well fitted family bathroom.
Gardens and grounds
39 Aston Court has an enviable position within the development and has amazing far reaching views and two balconies providing private space for outside relaxation and dining. The penthouse benefits from two parking spaces, one under cover and at the rear of this parking space is a door giving access to the ground floor storage cupboard which is ideal for bicycles, and extra garden furniture.