Development Site For SalePart Farmyard At Pond Farm, Green End Road, Radnage
Guide price £500,000 Sale Agreed
A fantastic and rare opportunity to purchase former farm buildings, suitable for a variety of uses and offering development potential (subject to necessary consents). UNCONDITIONAL SALE ONLY
- Plot of circa 0.34 hectares (0.83 acres)
- Approximately 489.9m² (5,273 sq ft) of existing buildings
- Sought after rural location
- Unconditional sale
- Call to arrange your viewing
- *UNCONDITIONAL SALE ONLY*
The property is situated in a rural position, just to the south of Radnage, off Green End Lane overlooking the Chilterns Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and conveniently situated halfway between High Wycombe and Princes Risborough. High Wycombe is approximately 5.6 miles distant to the south and Princes Risborough is 7 miles distant to the north, with J5 of the M40 Motorway giving access to the London and Midland motorway networks, approximately 3.3 miles distant. The property is accessed from Green End Road.
The property comprises of four former farm buildings contained within a farmyard with far reaching views over neighbouring Chiltern’s countryside. Some of the buildings offer a wealth of character features which include exposed timber beams and part brick and flint elevations. With far reaching views over neighbouring Chiltern’s countryside opportunities such as this are incredibly rare.
We advise prospective purchasers to undertake their own enquires with regards to the location of services
The property is offered freehold.
Proposed Terms of Sale
• Unconditional sale only
• Exchange of contracts will be required within 6 weeks of receipt of papers at the buyer’s solicitors. A 10% deposit will be payable upon exchange.
• The vendor is not under any obligation to accept the highest or any offer which is made.
Important Site Safety Notice
Buyers enter the site entirely at their own risk. Stock may be grazing in the fields, please ensure all gates are closed.