Building Plot For SaleBarns and Land At Springfield House, Brackenfield Lane, Brackenfield, Alfreton, Derbyshire
Guide price £375,000 Sold
A farm building benefitting from prior approval to convert into one dwelling, situated in approximately 4.13 acres, with a large portal frame building.
- A steel framed open fronted farm building with prior approval granted for conversion to a dwelling
- The current approval would provide permission for a three bedroom property over one floor
- Situated within approximately 4.13 acres in total
- Great potential to be developed into a spectacular bespoke home
- Potential for equestrian facilities
- Large portal framed building including a covered yard, American barn style stabling and general storage - see planning note within particulars
- The grazing land extends to approximately 3.16 acres, divided into two enclosures
- Situated close to the villages of Brackenfield and Wessington in a position that is rural yet convenient for access to local facilities and services
- The country lanes, and many footpaths, provide access for horse riding, cycling, and walking
The current grant of permission requires an existing building to be demolished. This building is a high quality galvanised portal framed barn providing a covered yard, loose boxes and general storage. The planning consultant acting for the vendors has recommended applying for planning permission for change of use of this building from agricultural to equestrian in order to allow for it to be retained. Retention of this building would be of great benefit to potential purchasers looking at a more extensive equestrian use of the property. Please note that potential purchasers must seek their own independent planning advice on this point, or consultation directly with the local planning authority, if retention of this building is of interest - however, the vendors will be submitting an application for change of use to equestrian imminently in order that it can be retained.