Barn Conversion For SaleLot 1 - Cheshire View, Elms Farm Barn, Bretton Lane, Bretton, Chester, Flintshire
Guide price £675,000 Sold
A large barn conversion, with extensive accommodation over three levels in a stunning village location with rural views and treble carport.
- 5 bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen, utility room & study
- Contemporary high specification throughout
- Generous parking with carport
- 10-year AHCI warranty
- Gardens and courtyards
- Extends to approximately 2,744 sq ft (255 sq m)
- Some wonderful countryside views
- Attractive village location
Elms Farm Barns are situated in an attractive village setting, to the South West of the historic roman city of Chester. Notwithstanding the residential setting, the properties enjoy excellent views across adjoining countryside.
Bretton is well-served with amenities at the nearby Broughton
Park shopping parade, incorporating various supermarkets including a Tesco supermarket, restaurants, fashion retail outlets and a Cineworld cinema, whilst Chester provides a more comprehensive offering. State schooling is well provided at Broughton Primary School and St David’s High School, Saltney and excellent independent schools include King’s and Queen’s Schools in Chester.
The area is well-placed for commuting to the commercial centres of the North West via the A55, North Wales Expressway, which is within 1.5 miles, in turn leading to the M53, M56 and M6 motorway networks.
This is the largest property within the development with extensive accommodation over three levels, occupying an enviable end of mews position with superb east-facing views towards Cheshire countryside.
The accommodation briefly comprises an open plan family kitchen, utility room, five bedrooms (one of which would serve as a superb sitting room), a study, four bath/shower rooms and a separate WC.
Externally the property benefits from extensive parking, an oak framed carport, formal gardens and an adjoining wild meadow.
The accommodation extends to approximately 2,744 sq ft (255 sq m).
• Restored Cheshire brick construction with terracotta clay tile roofs
• Cast iron guttering and down-pipes
• 10-year warranty AHCI warranty
Plumbing, heating and electrical
• Brushed chrome spotlights and switches to ground floor
• White electrical switches and sockets to first and second floors
• Freeview/Sky & TV sockets
• Worcester Bosch gas Central heating boilers with Telford Tempest pressurised hot water cylinders
• App based thermostat heating control panels
• Underfloor heating to the ground floor
• Bespoke high-quality UK made wood painted cabinets with central islands
• High-quality “Dekton” sophisticated worktops
• AEG/SMEG built-in range cooker
• AEG built-in Combi Quick stainless-steel microwave/oven
• AEG built-in integrated dishwasher
• AEG built-in stainless steel canopy extraction hood
• AEG built-in column cabinet fridge
• AEG built-in column cabinet freezer
• AEG built-in integrated wine cooler
• Franke one and a half bowl undermounted sink
• Bespoke high-quality UK made wood painted cabinets
• High-quality contemporary worktops
• Stainless steel drainer sink unit
• Plumbing and space for laundry appliances
Bath and shower rooms
• Modern contemporary bathrooms featuring quality sanitaryware
• Modern high-quality porcelain tiling
• Brushed chrome downlighters
• Vanity sink units
• Light oak hardwood staircase with oak spindles and strengthened glass panels
• Light oak timber internal doors
• Floor finishes include light oak Peronda Mumble tiles to all ground floors
• Quality ceramic tiles to bathrooms
• Carpeting to living rooms, hallways and bedrooms
• A wealth of exposed timber trusses and beams
• Log burner within principal reception room
• Lawned gardens with patios & external lighting
• Attractive metal estate railings
• Oak carports to plots 1 and 2
• Electric car charging points
• Block paved permeable driveways
• Each property benefits from an outside tap