The barn is situated midway between Bradden and Slapton in a rural location. Blakesley is to the north providing a village store, public house, primary school, village hall with sporting facilities. Towcester, Northampton and Milton Keynes are within reasonable driving distance. The M1 motorway can be joined at junction 15a and mainline train services are found in Milton Keynes (London Euston 35 minutes).
Charity Barn is set in a rural location with a good garden area surrounding it and enjoying fine country views to the south over open farmland. The barn is of traditional brick construction and will have a slate roof. The plans illustrate an open plan kitchen/living area with bi-fold doors to the south, spacious hall with cloakroom and two bedroom suites on the ground floor. The staircase from the hall rises to the snug/office.
The plans show a loose stone driveway running to the side of the kitchen with a parking area planned. Three patios are illustrated on the plan and the boundaries are to be fenced with post and rail. The area to the south of the drive entrance will remain in agricultural use.
South Northants Council granted consent for “conversion and change of use of agricultural building to dwelling house” on 24 October 2018 under application S/2018/1971/FUL. A planning pack is available from the selling agents upon request.
Barn Conversion For SaleCharity Barn, Blakesley Road, Slapton, Towcester, Northamptonshire NN12
Guide price £275,000 Sale Agreed
Traditional barn with consent to convert to dwelling house
- Proposed plan illustrates entrance hall, cloakroom, open plan kitchen/living area, two bedrooms with
- en-suite bathrooms, first floor snug/office
- Proposed gross internal floor space is 105.2 sq m
- An entrance is planned with gardens surrounding the barn with a small area to the south east
- remaining agricultural land
- Quotes for mains electricity and water have been obtained by the selling agents
- In all the site measures about half an acre