Tenant fees apply, these are as follows:
• Cost of administration fee: £250+VAT per property (non refundable)
• Rent £950.00
• Deposit £1,425.00
• Pets at the discretion of the landlord and maybe subject to a higher deposit.
As part of our application process, Tenant fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement and an inventory. Please note that these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact us prior to viewing the property for full details of the fees payable - and at least before you make any decision about this property. Please also note that the referencing fees are charged per property and should a Guarantor be required, this is included in the initial fee.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following:
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce Proof of Identification, Proof of Address, a wage slip and signed Terms and Conditions prior to referencing proceeding. We would ask for your co-operation so that we can quickly process your application.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions yourself.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
- A pretty cottage with modern improvements
- Sitting room
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- 2 Bedrooms
- Generous gardens overlooking fields to the rear