House To Let1, Church Cottages, Chapel Lane, Bruera, Chester, Cheshire
£995 pcm Let Agreed
An attractive semi-detached cottage in a beautiful rural setting close to Chester
- UNDER OFFER
- Having been fully redecorated and partially recarpeted
- Far reaching countryside views
- Easy access to the M53/A55 motorway network
- Entrance hall
- Dining room
- Utility room
- Sitting room
- 2 bedrooms
- Ample car parking
- Generous gardens with garden stores
Tenant fees apply, these are as follows:
• Rent £995.00
• Deposit £1,140.00
• Council Tax Band A - £1,365.40 (2022/2023)
• Pets at the discretion of the landlord
Please contact us prior to viewing the property for full details - and at least before you make any decision about this property.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following:
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce Proof of Identification, Proof of Address, a wage slip and signed Terms and Conditions prior to referencing proceeding. We would ask for your co-operation so that we can quickly process your application.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.