While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following:
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce Proof of Identification, Proof of Address, a wage slip and signed Terms and Conditions prior to referencing proceeding. We would ask for your co-operation so that we can quickly process your application.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions yourself.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
- Stunning views over the Cheshire countryside.
- Brick built barn with change of use permission to residential dwelling, under permitted development.
- Available for tender on a 10 year Full Repairing and Insuring lease with the option for a further 10 years.
- Outline plans for a spacious 4 bed family home.