As 2020 has been a trying year for many people across the UK, more than ever we are encouraging our colleagues, clients and friends to fully switch off over the festive period and enjoy a restful break.
Our colleagues will continue to offer urgent response cover for all key contracts and essential works throughout the Christmas period.
If your usual contacts are on annual leave, please refer to their out of office information to find out when they will return and who they can contact in your absence.
You can also use the Our People page on our website to find contact information if your usual contacts are on holiday.
While the majority of our colleagues continue to work from home, our offices will be open during normal hours with some exceptions over Christmas:
- Thursday 24 December – our offices will be open in the morning
- Friday 25 December – our offices will be closed
- Saturday 26 December – our offices will be closed
- Monday 28 December – our offices will be closed
- Tuesday 29 December – our offices will be open for usual hours
- Wednesday 30 December - our offices will be open for usual hours
- Thursday 31 December – our offices will be open in the morning
- Friday 1 January – our offices will be closed
- Saturday 2 January – offices with agency services will be open from 9am – 12.30pm
Normal office opening hours will resume from Monday 4 January. You can check the opening hours of your local Fisher German office here.
On behalf of everyone at Fisher German, we wish you a very Merry Christmas and all the best for what 2021 may bring. We hope our rendition of The 12 Days of Christmas will help you end 2020 with a smile!