- Fisher German instructed to sell 191,903 sq ft on 10 acres.
- Property comprised four buildings and associated yard and parking areas.
- Two buildings were vacant with our client proposing a leaseback on the other two buildings.
- Site was very well located being within 2 miles of the M45
- Structured leaseback terms for our client ahead of preparing the opportunity for the market.
- Prepared schedules of condition for both leases.
- Undertook a marketing campaign targeted at investors, developers and occupiers.
- Identified a London-based E-Commerce business seeking to relocate to the Midlands.
- Negotiated terms for the sale and leaseback.
- Client achieved a substantial capital receipt which they could reinvest back into the operational parts of the business.
- Their occupation of necessary parts of the property was secured on sensible market terms allowing them to remain and to retain skilled jobs.
- Their long term exposure to costs of repair was mitigated through the production of comprehensive condition schedules.