Sales of well-specified warehouse premises in Coventry
- To dispose of warehouse building which had become surplus to our client’s operational requirements.
- The building comprised a warehouse of 171,513 sq ft on a site of 6.19 acres.
- Located 1.5m north of Coventry City Centre and 1m south of Junction 3 of the M6, the building provided a prime location with access to labour and the motorway network.
- Our clients were prepared to consider either letting or selling the building which had previously been used as an e-fulfilment distribution warehouse.
- Provided detailed advice on market demand and potential rents and prices in light of market conditions ahead of the building becoming vacant.
- Fisher German appointed as sole agents to offer the building either to let or for sale.
- Prepared high quality marketing campaign by developing a brand identity for the building, production of a brochure incorporating aerial and ground level photography, and the creation of a data room to host relevant plans, reports and surveys.
- Achieved very strong interest from both investors and occupiers resulting in multiple viewings.
- Received a strong offer from a London based investment fund for the freehold interest within 3 weeks and subsequently achieved unconditional exchange of contracts within 4 weeks of offer acceptance and completion 5 days later.
- Generated a strong capital receipt for the client allowing them to reinvest the proceeds into other areas of their business.