An overview of Fisher German’s involvement with Statutory Blight on HS2 Phase 2B in 2018
- Acting for agricultural and residential property owners impacted by HS2 Phase 2B.
- Assessment of individual circumstances and eligibility for blight.
- Submission of Blight Notices and supporting evidence.
- Advice and preparation of disturbance claims.
- Case management to completion.
- Valuation and negotiations of claims with HS2’s agents.
- 100% success rate upon Blight application.
- Currently managing 25 residential Statutory Blight cases on Phase 2B.
- 10 cases Under Offer and proceeding to completion – total £2.8 million.
- 90% of cases agreed have been within 5% of Fisher German’s valuation and advice.